Your application has been accepted, Now you got to do a interview. I will be contacting you soon on discord!
Sorry to inform your application has been denied due to lack of detail and lots of grammer errors.
You can re-apply in 2 weeks. (If you apply before the 2 weeks, your application will be denied)
LuxHQ Media Requirements
- You must have at least 150 subs/150 Followers or a growing channel that we will evaluate using socialblade.
- If we suspect you of subscriber/view botting the application will be instantly denied.
- You must demonstrate past dedication to being a YouTuber/Twitch Streamer:
- You must have been creating content for at least one month
- Your videos/streams of LuxHQ must:
- Be good quality recording (aka no hand held phone camera recordings).
- Have an average view count of at least 100 on some of the latest videos posted
- Be at least 5 min long (20 min in the case of streaming)
- Contribute in a positive way to the server
- Must have LuxHQ's server IP in the description of the video.
- It is highly recommended that your videos:
- Include you interacting with the community (in chat or on stream)
- Include narrations either during game or post-game as voice-overs.
- Do not include any toxicity that would negatively affect players.
- Have no clips of you cheating on LuxHQ or other servers.
- Failure to follow our standards or content about LuxHQ each month will have your media rank revoked.
Partner: 1250+ Subs/Followers | Average 500+ Views or 50+ Per Stream
Famous: 500+ Subs/Followers | Average 250+ Views or 35+ Per Stream
Youtube: 150+ Subs/Followers | Average 100+ Views or 10+ Per Stream
To apply for Media, create a new post (not a reply to this message) below in the following format:
Number of subs:
Average number of views per video/stream:
How long you have been creating content for LuxHQ or other servers:
Servers for which you have created content:
What do you feel would make you a good candidate for Media on LuxHQ?
Thanks for your interest in becoming a member of LuxHQ's Staff Team! As we all know not every application will be accepted however each application is reviewed by the Managers before a response is given.
- Do not spam submit Staff Applications. You may only submit one application per week!
- You may reapply after one week! EX: If you apply on April 1st, you may reapply April 7th.
- The application process takes time! Please do not ask us to check your application!
- Ensure you application is professional by checking for spelling errors and grammar issue.
- Be honest! Lying on your staff application will resolve in an instant demotion.
- Ingame activity for at least 1 hour per day!
- No recent punishements
- Knowledge of how to use the Forums and Discord!
- Have good knowledge of all rules.
- Ability to talk in Discord or Teamspeak.
- Have a microphone that can be used.
- Be a contributing member of the community.
Note: Meeting guideliness will increase the chance of your application being accepted.
Thank you for having interest in becoming staff on LuxHQ!
Follow the following Format:
What's your in game name:
What is your discord Tag:
Whats your telegram:
How old are you *At least 15*:
What is your timezone:
How long have you been playing on LuxHQ:
Have you ever been punished on LuxHQ? If so what for:
Are you able to record videos for proof?:
Do you have a working mic?:
If given the chance to be staff, how would this affect you and the community?:
Why do you want to be staff on LuxHQ?:
What experience do you have at being staff and what servers have you been staff on?:
What are your strengths and weaknesses?:
Scenario #1 - A player has told another player "kys" in Public Chat. What would you do here and why?
Scenario #2 - Under what circumstances is it acceptable to ignore a player that has requested support? Please explain your response.:
Scenario #3 - A Staff Member is arguing with you in Public Chat over your opinion of Banning their Friend. What would you do in this Situation and why?:
Scenario #4 - Your Faction Member has just messaged you saying "I use x-ray". What would you do here and why?
Scenario #5 - You have TP’d to a player reported for Hacking. After watching them, you are unable to determine if they're Hacking. What would you do here and why?
Scenario #6 - You have TP'd to a player that is supposedly duping. Afterwards you are able to determine they've duped a significant amount of Items and announcing in chat "Come to x: -1000 y: 1000 for Free Items". What would you do here and why?:
Hello, and welcome to the LuxHQ forums. At the moment we need Media ranks, And If you want, to apply for Moderator rank you can, Thank you all for understanding! And we hope you like the forums :)